Friday, November 16

Birthday Dinner For Dad

One of the men on the Men's retreat this past weekend found out I was away from my family on my birthday (11/10) and invited us to join him and his wife for dinner at a Japanese Steak House they own in Williamsburg. We had a great time, and the food was fantastic. Addy ate very well and loved the chopsticks. She thought the food prep. in front of us was fascinating, until the chef tried to flip a piece of Shrimp into my mouth with a spatula. For some reason that freaked her out and sent her into a crying fit calling for Mama. Maybe she has some internal fear of food flying at her face or something. Other than that, it was wonderful. Thanks for all the calls and emails over the weekend. Sorry I wasn't able to answer them while in the mountains.


Green Tea and Red (Kidney) Bean flavored Ice Cream, proving Addy loves any flavor of ice cream.

No comments: